Reasons to Volunteer with MRCI
Volunteering with MRCI offers individuals the opportunity to work alongside local professionals in our research and conservation programs gaining practical field experience and knowledge.
- Prepare for university – gain career direction
- Career development – gain practical field experience to build your resume, conduct your dissertation research with us
- Cultural immersion – experience a different way of life
- Character enhancement – take on new responsibilities and learn new skills
- Contribute to preserving our delicate marine ecosystem
Please feel free to contact us for more information on our exciting programs.